Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 13 9/9/09 Oh Feelings...

Ok, so Wednesday was a boring day. A good day, but nothing worth blogging over really. Instead I'd like to blog today about feelings. Yes, thats right, good 'ole mushy feelings.

Why feeling you ask? Well because I'm having mixed feelings about college. I both love and hate it. I love the fact that its new and exciting (wow this is sounding way too cheesy) and that I have more freedom per say. Also I love two of my classes, Amer. Media & English, and the stoop is tremendously fun. Pointless entertainment, but fun none the less. I hate it because, well for 1 I don't have a job hence no money and I feel like an a-hole having to get money from my parents (sorry mother I know your reading and I half cussed, but just to reiterate on what I was saying before, I really feel bad about getting money from y'all). I also hate that its hard to find genuinely good people. Yes I have met a lot of people and were 'friends' and there cool. It's just hard to find people with the same values and beliefs as me. I really need to find a good church. Another thing I love is that I'm so close to Nashville. Though with my present money problem, it does me no good.

Anyway, that's enough feelings talk for now. I'm on my way to check my P.O. box, get a few things from the mini-mart on campus and then head to my favorite class. See, maybe today is going to get better! (fingers crossed)

So long interwebs!

Currently:

Listening: Franz Ferdinand -Tonight
Bring Me The Horizon -Suicide Season
Reading: Media & Culture -Campell, Martin, Fabos
Watched: Knowing (lame movie)

1 comment:

  1. yeah, you just have to give yourself time to find a job & a church - there are usually some groups on campus... then you'll make good friends. you're in the transitional phase. soooo let's go to a show up there?!

    ReplyDelete