Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Days 11 & 12 9/7 & 9/8 /09

Hello there interwebs. I apologize for my failure today. Not that I have a bunch of people reading this, I wish I did, but still I'm sorry guys. So I'm just going to post 2 days in this one post. Good thing monday was rather uneventful. To be honest most days are. Well at least they aren't blog worthy I guess, but never the less I am writing one everyday. I promise these will be more entertaining when I get my flip and it becomes a vlog. Anyway, on with the blog!

:Monday 9/7/09:

Oh Monday, what a pointless day. It was labor day, and no one was doing much of anything. A lot of people were getting back from being at home during the long weekend. So it didn't feel like we ruled the place anymore. Seriously guys, over the weekend it seemed like the only people on campus were us, The Stoop Krewe. So anyway, I did get by pacsun around 5 for the Saosin listening party thing and to return a shirt. I didn't stay the whole time though. I felt kind of bad about that because the manager had invited me and told me about it and I told her I would be there. I mean I was there, I just didn't stay. Oh well. I pretty much stayed at the stoop the rest of the day. I did do some reading, and at one point we all went up to the portal to watch Kung Pow, weird movie. So that's Monday for you.

:Tuesday 9/8/09:

That's today! well yesterday technically. I still haven't gone to bed yet. So, Dustin's stupid freaking alarm woke me up at 8AM. Grr. I went to the KUC to get some chickfila breakfast. I was apparently so tired that I incorrectly ordered. I wanted three mini's, but instead I ordered three hashbrowns for some reason. Out of it much? Oh, another thing about chickfila, I thought the one in Snellville was terrible, but this one, gah, its awful. Not that they don't get your order right, but I swear like everytime I'm there they have the worst attitude and it makes me not want to go back. I mean when you don't even pay any attention to the fact that you have a customer standing right in front of you trying to get your attention and order, its just plain rude.

So then I went to my first class. Which for some reason I thought was at 9:10, when it was clearly at 9:40. Even then though there was no one in the room and I just left. I went back to the dorm, started to read, and fell asleep until Dustin came back hyper as crap and kept on talking to me and yelling. Gah! And then when I went to my next class he took a nap. Wtf? Don't you hate that?

So yeah, I did other junk today, but thats really all that was very interesting. Ok, its not that interesting, I'm sorry. I'm trying here people.

Goodnight Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment