Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 9 9/5/09 -1 Week Mark

So I've been at MTSU for a week now. RECAP! No, no recap, if you want a recap you can go read the lower posts. Savvy? Good. Now then, lets talk about Saturday.

Well, being as how I didn't arise from my slumber until 2, there really isn't much to say. (Are y'all getting tired of hearing me say that? I feel like I'm making excuses as to the reasons why my blogs are short. Whatever.) I finally ate some healthy food, kind of. I had a few pieces of pizza followed by some salad. Baby steps guys, baby steps. Moving on, I ran by the bank to check my account balance. I figured I had at least a hundred or so left from textbooks, but no, behold the ATM screen read $20.86, or something like that. I know it was 20 something. So my venture out was a waste. All I wanted were some bins and a rug for my dorm. Oh well. So I came back, chilled w/ the stoopers for the rest of the night, and that was that.

Goodbye Internets.

oh yeah, here is that clip of that guy I mentioned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment