Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 8 9/4/09 -Stoopin it for hours

Hello Internets

So apparently weekends here are pretty much dead. Everyone that doesn't live forever away goes home. It is way to quite on campus. To make it worse a lot of the better dining halls are closed for labor day weekend.

So yesterday, being that I am writing a day late as usual, was pretty chill. I bought my last three books and sat on the stoop for hours. Very uneventful, but very entertaining. We actually had a retired marine stop by and play some of his songs for like an hour. He was pretty good. Nothing to special, but it was good music. I'm going to put a short video clip I took of him at the end. Oh yeah, me and Dustin made a trip to the mall. He wanted shirts. We also got some cool lights at Spencer's though, and hopefully our room will be better than 'The Portal' eventually. Oh, and there was this cool girl working in pacsun that we met and we're going back monday for a 'listening party'. They are playing the new Saosin album a day before it's released, and Saosin might be there to play an acoustic song. Doubtful though.

So yeah, thats about it. I'm sorry if these blogs have been boring and uneventful of late, but they should pick up. Especially when I get a flip and they will become Vlogs. I'm currently watching one on ebay and its only at 50 right now, so hopefully I'll grab that one.

Farewell.

Currently:

Listening: Ryan Star -Songs From The Eye Of An Elephant

Watching: Gamer (going sometime today hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment