Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 7 9/3/09 -Dustin Kensrue is my English Teacher!

so apparently I'm just going to be writing these a day late. Especially when I'm out on the stoop till 2:30 in the morning.

So what did I do yesterday? Well I'm glad you asked interwebs, because to tell you the truth I did nothing that interesting. This is probably where everybody stops reading, but honestly it wasn't that bad. My English class was cool. As was my American Media class like always.


English was cool, well actually odd, because my teacher reminds me far too much of Dustin Kensrue. For those of you who don't know who he is, he is the front man for Thrice, and has his own solo project. He is pretty much one of my hero's. Anyway, it wasn't exactly in looks. Though he was built similar I guess, but rather just in his mannerisms and when he talked. It was strange. He does seem like a cool guy though, I think I'll like the class.


Oh so the funniest part of yesterday was when Jared, James, and myself went to go see a midnight showing of Gamer. Only to finally get to the theater, all the way out in Lebanon I might add, and find that it wasn't a 12 AM showing but a 12 PM showing. That was annoying, but yet quite humorous at the same time.


Oh yeah I also managed to spend about 400 bones on books. Not cool.


Ok, well fellow Internet-ers, I am going to get some food and drinks for my fridge now. So I will blog with y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment